Not to mention that the clever cookie will be studying at none other than the very prestigious and shockingly gorgeous University of St Andrews! Congratulations Logan. Who knew they accepted Scottish students there??
So we are saying goodbye to our beautiful home up on the windy hill! We have adored living here and are sad to have to leave. Things we will miss about no. 20:
- The OUTSTANDING views that everyone comments on when they visit. The view of our town, the River Tay and both the city of Perth & Dundee can all be seen from our living room windows.
- The gigantic, beautiful built-in wardrobe in our bedroom that I love filling with clothes!
- The Shetland ponies that were just a small fence away from us and would often come to visit on a sunny day.
- Our lovely little garden which we made use of on a handful of scorching days during the summer of 2015 and where we told everyone that we were expecting a little boy.
- Our large attic that has served us well, holding all the sentimental things that we don't wish to throw away.
- The little dining table where we have had countless dinners and made many memories with friends and family.
Things we won't miss about no. 20:
- The wind! Living up on this hill means when it's windy it's freezing and the gales are really strong. We've had our dustbins fall over many times!
- Walking up the extremely steep hill with a pram to push. I'm sure many of our friends and family will be glad to see the back of that hill.
- Having too much stuff for the size of the house and struggling to find places to put them!
- Not having a bath (don't worry there is a shower).
I am so thrilled to have found our new home. If anything it's my dream home - a quaint little cottage complete with a big, beautiful kitchen, a giant field for a back garden where the children can run and play, a real fireplace we can cosy up to on winter nights and a brand new bathroom with both shower AND bath! Not to mention the fact that it's still in the gorgeous area we currently live in, a place I swore I'd never leave. We are feeling so incredibly blessed. We hope to live here a long time where I'm sure many wonderful memories will be made.